Online General Physics Questions and Answers Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Online General Physics Questions and Answers Homework Help Service Online
1. A man tries to raise a 75 kg flagpole that is attached to the ground by a frictionless pivot. The pole is 6 m long. The man pulls on a rope attached to the top of the pole with a force of 255 N.
a. Find the net torque on the flagpole.
b. Find the angular acceleration of the flagpole.
2. The man in problem 1 changes his force so the pole is at rest in static equilibrium. Find the tension in the rope, and the horizontal and vertical forces at the flagpole’s pivot.
3. A 1.5 kg frog sits at rest on top of a solid disk. The disk’s mass is 4 kg, its radius is 1.25 m, and it rotates on a frictionless axle. The frog jumps from the disk at 3.7 m/s at an angle of 50 degree.
a. Find the angular momentum of the frog about the axle as it leaves the disk.
b. How much time will it take the disk to rotate one complete revolution after the frog jumps?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4. A sailor on a lake uses a rope to lower an iron ball of radius 30 cm to a depth of 80 m below the surface of the water.
a. What is the pressure (in atm) at that depth? The density of water is 1000 kg/m.
b. Find the tension in the rope . The density of iron is 7.86 x 10 kg/m.
5. A hollow steel ball has a radius of 1.5 m and a mass of 15 kg. Inside the ball is a vacuum. The ball is anchored to the ground by a cord. Find the tension in the cord. The density of air is 1.29 kg/m.
Product Code: PHY122
Looking for Online General Physics Questions and Answers Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above